1. These terms and conditions ('the Conditions') contain the terms on which BigPerx.com (M/s. Star Enterprises) having communication address as M/s. Star Enterprises- 20, Punit Chambers,Sector-18, Vashi.Navi Mumbai Pin Code- 400703 (herein referred to throughout these Conditions as 'We', 'Us' or 'Our'), has agreed to supply goods to you, its customer (herein referred to throughout these Conditions as 'You' or 'Your').
2. These Conditions shall apply to all orders placed by 'You' with 'Us'. By selecting the option on the payment page labeled 'I agree to the BigPerx.com Terms and Conditions and Privacy and Disclaimer Policy' and then by clicking on the box marked 'Add to Cart/ Submit/ Register'/'Place Order' or by verbal confirmation on the phone, you agree that these are the terms upon which any order is placed and you agreed to be bound by them and that no other terms shall apply to the order.
3. These Conditions may be amended / modified / varied from time to time as per our sole discretion. It is entirely your responsibility to review and understand these Conditions and to ensure that you accept and agree to all these terms and Conditions prior to placing each order. The moment you click on 'Add to Cart' or call us for placing an order, it shall be implied that you have read, understood, agreed and accepted to all our terms and conditions as mentioned herewith.
You can submit an order by selecting the goods that you wish to purchase then proceeding to the 'Add to Cart' of the BigPerx.com website ('herein referred to as the website') or call us on 022-2788-9335 (Mon-Sat :10AM-6PM) ( Monday- Saturday:10AM-6PM ). We will send you an e-mail / sms for order booking on receipt of your order. However, we shall be under no contractual obligation to supply any goods or services to you until the "Order Acknowledgement" mail has been sent to you by us.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Subject to this section -5, the price of the goods shall be the price quoted on the website at the time which you place your order, however, we reserve the right to amend the price if the price has been mischievously altered by an unauthorized third party or that the price is wrongly quoted by genuine mistake of our employees, agents or affiliates. In these circumstances we shall inform you on phone or email about the actual price of the product before goods are dispatched for delivery and seek you confirmation of the Order at actual price and you will have open opportunity to either accept or cancel your order. Once you confirm your order at actual price, you shall be bound to take delivery of product by paying actual price. Also, you shall be liable to pay to all the octroi charges or entry charges over and above the price quoted in "Our Price" (which excludes the delivery charges and entry taxes if any but includes Value added taxes, if applicable), if the address to which the delivery is to be made requires it. We shall at no point be responsible for payment or collection or payment of any octroi or entry charges.
Although we make every effort to ensure that our website correctly states whether or not goods are in stock, there may be occasions where you submit an order for goods which are out of stock due to non – supply from manufacturer or over bookings received by telephonic orders or due to technical issues. In such cases we shall endeavor to supply a product of the same or greater quality and/or specification for the same price as the original goods ('the Substituted Goods'). In our endeavor or in these circumstances, we shall inform you on phone and / or email about the description and specification and price of the substituted goods before they are dispatched for delivery and seek your confirmation of the Order at price quoted for the same and you will have open opportunity to either accept or cancel your order. Once you confirm your order for Substituted Goods, you shall be bound to take delivery of product.
In the last instance, if we are unable to supply the goods ordered or "the Substituted Goods" due to non availability, we will inform you of this fact and you shall have an open option to either keep you Order valid with us for period of next 30 days wherein we shall source the product ordered by you and again confirm with you for the delivery of the same or you shall have the option to cancel your order.
In case we are unable to supply the goods, we shall refund the payment received (if any) from you in full without any penalty to you within a period of maximum of 30 days
Please note that all sizes and measurements of goods are approximate (although we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible) and colours or designs may vary slightly from those depicted on the website due to technical reasons.
1. Goods ordered by you shall be delivered within a reasonable period of time and in any event thin 14 days from the date of order confirmation/ acknowledgement. However, any dates for delivery which we indicate to you are (unless specifically agreed with Our Customer Services Team whose contact details are set out.) given as an estimate only and your delivery date can never be guaranteed. However in the regular course of our business, the Average / expected time of arrival of goods at your address is / within approximately 4-10 working days from the date of order confirmation/acknowledgement. In case, you were not available at your address at the time of delivery, the delivery person will drop a Note and you shall be given an option to collect the goods from the nearest collection point giving valid proof of the identity along with the original note from the Delivery person within 7 days from the date of first delivery attempt. If you fail to claim the goods, it would return to us in due course without any charge or penalty to you, except in case of payment recieved(part/full) , in which case the money received shall not be refunded.
2. You may contact Our Customer Services Team to track the delivery of your order .If you have not received your goods within 10 days of receiving the Order Acknowledgement we kindly request that you contact us and we shall assist you.
3. We reserve the right to levy a further delivery charge as per our discretion if we have to again deliver the goods at your address because you failed to claim the goods from authorised carrier that we have used.
Please note that our standard delivery service is only available to addresses within India ( payment options for the respective delivery pin code is displayed while ordering)
Customers living in other postcode areas will need to contact us to arrange an extra delivery cost.
You may cancel your order for goods by contacting the customer services team, within 24 hours of your order booking with us. If any payment has been received it would refunded in full without any charge or penalty with such time. If the cancellation is made beyond the 24 hours time limit of order booking communication, please refer return and refund policy.
1. In case you receive a product in a tampered condition, you shall be responsible for returning the product the moment immediately with same person who delivered it and inform us regarding the tampered good received. On receipt of any genuine complaints, we shall send "the substituted good" or refund the price paid if any, without any penalty. Once you accept the delivery of the product, you shall cease to have the rights to return the goods or claim refunds.
2. After accepting delivery, Under law your statutory rights are as follows:
(i) Goods will correspond with their description;
(ii) Goods will be of satisfactory quality; and
(iii) Goods will be fit for the purpose for which they have been supplied.
If the goods supplied to you do not correspond to your statutory rights you are advised to cease use of the goods and to contact manufacturer immediately whose contact details have been provided by us or the same as printed on our invoice and the manufacturer shall assist you to get the product services/repaired/ replaced in accordance with their warranty procedure.
At the Manufacturer's service centre, your goods will be examined by a member of their Service Team who will determine whether the goods were faulty when supplied or whether product have been damaged through misuse. The decision of their Service Team shall be final and binding. We are only a marketing channel for the products of the Manufacturer. All warranties / guarantees are to be enforced against the Manufacturer and we are not liable for any damages or claims.If the goods were faulty when supplied, the manufacturer service center shall give either a replacement or service the product and ensure that it is repaired /replaced and ready to use. However, the manufacturer has the right to reject the claims.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will not be liable for any losses suffered by you due to use/misuse of the product. All claims shall be settled by the Manufacturer if any. Nothing in these terms shall affect the fact that we shall not be liable for any loss damage, cost or expense in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any act or omission on our part or our agents or our affiliates or our contractors.
1. If an e-mail/SMS sent by us to you is being sent to you via a computer network/mobile/phone operated by or on behalf of your employer, educational establishment or other third party, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are entitled to and you have consent to receive such e-mail/SMS communications at that e-mail address/number.
2. We reserve the right to refrain from sending you any e-mails/SMS to such address/mobile/phone without notifying you, even if you have subscribed to receive them, if we receive a request from your employer, educational establishment or other third party or your Internet service provider to stop sending e-mails to that address.
3. You acknowledge that communication by Internet e-mail is unavoidably insecure in limited circumstances. You accept the risk of e-mail between Us and you being intercepted by unauthorised third parties. We shall not be liable to you for any loss, expense or damage incurred or suffered by you in connection with such interception.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPLAINT
If you have any queries in relation to our service or if for any reason you are dissatisfied with the service provided by Us you should contact Our Customer Services Team by clicking on "Contact Us"
If having contacted Our Customer Services Team you remain unsatisfied with any aspect of the goods and/or services provided to you, you may complain to the Customer Care Manager at care@BigPerx.com or by writing to BigPerx.com, M/s. Star Enterprises 20,Punit Chambers,Sector-18, Vashi,.Navi MumbaiPin Code- 400703 . We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that every complaint is investigated and we will aim to provide you with a response within 15 days of receipt of your complaint.
1. If you breach these Conditions and we do not take action against you in connection with that breach at the time, this does not prevent us from taking action against you in the future.
2. These Conditions are subject to the laws of India and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Navi Mumbai
3. No variation of these Conditions shall be valid unless it is in writing and signed by or on behalf of each of you and us.